A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
|Title||Macrium Reflect 6.3.1665|
|Requirements||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit|
|Date added||Dec 13, 2016|
|Author||Paramount Software UK Ltd|
# Windows PE 10 Build 1607
- Windows PE 10 has been updated for build 1607 and includes BitLocker XTS support. To update an existing installation, click through to the final rescue media Wizard page and click 'Rebuild'. If your system contains any partition encrypted using BitLocker XTS then the appropriate PE components will be automatically downloaded and PE 10 updated to 1607.
# Windows PE network adaptors IP address configuration
- When performing an automatic restore using the Macrium recovery boot menu, any existing static IPv4 configurations are now copied to the same Network adaptors in Windows PE.
# Bug Fixes
* Sever Plus Exchange 2016 Mailbox restore target incorrect: Granular restore for Exchange 2016 would restore to the Exchange logged-on user rather than the original user for the mailbox items. This has been resolved.
* VBScript and PowerShell scheduled task 'Conflict' logic not working correctly: Scheduled backups using script files could incorrectly be flagged as causing a 'conflict' and not run when tasks executions were programmatically determined in the source code. This has been resolved.